How is the application process?
- You must fill out the application and submit before the deadlines.
- You will receive the decision after the application deadline.
- If accepted, you must pay the conference fee and prepare all the necessary documents for the visa application (if needed).
What are the application deadlines?
- 30th April Early Application Deadline.
- 12th May Regular Application Deadline
- 31st May Late Application Deadline
Who is eligible to apply?
- Anyone who is interested in Business and Entrepreneurship.
When will I receive the application decision?
- 7th May Early Application
- 25th May Regular Application
- 5th June Late Application
What is the difference between early, regular and late application?
- Early applicants are subjected to lower application fees.
- Early applicants receive early notification, hence the applicant can prepare their documents duly in time.
- Statistically, late applicants have lower acceptance rate due to filled spots.
Scholarships / Payment
How much is the conference?
- The total cost of the conference is US$200.00 for Early Applicants, US$225.00 for Regular Applicants and US$250.00 for Late Applicants.
Are scholarships available?
- For KAIST and domestic applicants, KAIST will subsidize significant amount of the conference fee. Unfortunately, we are not be able to provide scholarship to other applicants.
Is my airfare included in the conference fee?
- No, it is not included.
How should I make the payment?
- Payment will be available via PayPal and bank transfer. More details will be provided to the accepted applicants.
What if, due to medical, family-related, or other reasons, I am unable to attend the conference? Is my registration fee refundable?
- In case of cancellation, 50% of the conference fee is refundable.
Travel / Visa
I need a visa to go to Korea. How do I apply for one?
- BizWorld will issue an electronic acceptance letter to all accepted applicants. With it, it is the personal responsibility of the applicant to obtain a visa in time for the conference.
I need a letter for my visa application. How should I obtain one?
- A visa support letter will be issued by BizWorld, if needed be.
DURING THE CONFERENCE
Housing / Expenses
What does the KIES 2019 conference fee cover?
- The conference fee covers housing, transportation, meals and all the events in the conference. Personal expenses are not covered.
For more inquiries, don’t hesitate in contacting BizWorld at email@example.com or at our Facebook page.